These docs are at an early stage, as Fragmenta gets ready for a binary CMS release. At the moment it is most suited to developers familiar with Go who would like to experiment with building sites which need standard admin elements (pages, users, roles etc), and it is recommended to install the fragmenta command line tool first in order to try out the CMS locally.
Building websites with Fragmenta
Along with the complete CMS at github.com/fragmenta/fragmenta-cms, each package included in Fragmenta is available at github.com/fragmenta, and the documentation is available at godoc.org. You can use each package separately as they don't depend on each other. A brief summary is provided below with links to the package documentation.
- assets - an asset pipeline with minification and concatenation with asset fingerprinting
- auth - utilities for authentication and authorisation
- fragmenta - a command line tool for generating and developing websites
- query - a query builder and result wrapper for mysql, psql and optionally sqlite
- mux- a router which allows pattern matching, routes, redirects, filters and provides a handler interface returning error
- server - a simple server based on http.listenandserve
- view - a library for rendering view templates using html/template
- helpers - helpers for form fields, currencies etc